Fertility friend

ttcequestrian

Reaction score
For those of you who have used FF, have you ever had it tell you that you ovulated on that day, then the next day it says that your ovulation date got moved to that day, and then have it happen a THIRD day? Is there something wrong with me? Should I use a different app? If so then what other apps are good?

yup! It sometimes changes your o date based on your temps, it's pretty intuitive which is why it is one of the most popular bbt tracking apps. I have had FF take away my crosshairs, I was so mad but it wasn't FFs fault, I wasn't actually ovulating. This is not an exact science, also look for other fertility signs like CM. I found using opks helpful as well.

Yes, it changes based on your temps. If you're temping, it's really the best app out there. I remember getting so frustrated with it, but it does "learn" your cycles pretty quickly. :)

Thank you guys! It says I ovulated on Cd 17 and I had EWCM until CD 16, so i guess I'm just frustrated with it changing because we only BD'd CDs 11,12,14, 16 and 18 and I was hoping to have BD'd on the day of 😖

It used to happen to me if my temp was wonky, or if I noted EWCM on a day after it had chatted O. Every other day around O is sufficient to get those little swimmers in the right area, so your timing should still line up well. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->