Fertility Friend

DiorL

Reaction score
i;m a little confused with th BBT charting.
ff said that i am 4dpo today and they changed my ovulation date from the 7th to the 10th......

can you see an ovulation pattern?
and if so did i have :sex: on time?

AF is due on Oct 22 and i'm running from it because i look forward to a :bfp:

Attachments

• untitled (2).jpg
    untitled (2).jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 13
CD20 looks about right for ovulation, to me, based on your temps.
Good luck hun!! xx

I would go with the 19th or 20th gl xx

I had early morning sex on CD19 and it says i ovulated on CD20 so i pray i get a BFP this month. Today i am 5dpo but i have no symptoms that are noticable

i have slight nipple tenderness this month for a few days

usually i get breast tenderness 2 weeks before AF, but not this month (so Fx'd)

DEF the 19th or 20th, it changed your OV date because you had another temp rise.

*They* say that the day before OV is your most fertile day. The month I got my BFP we had only had sex the day before OV during my fertile time. I started getting symptoms at 7DPO, mainly twinges in my abdomen and sore boobs.

Good luck!!

DEF the 19th or 20th, it changed your OV date because you had another temp rise.

*They* say that the day before OV is your most fertile day. The month I got my BFP we had only had sex the day before OV during my fertile time. I started getting symptoms at 7DPO, mainly twinges in my abdomen and sore boobs.

Good luck!!

well if i ovulated on the 19th or 20th, i should be fine because I BD on the 16th and 19th....
today i have been extremely tired and basically slept all day (in fact, i'm tired as i speak)
i hope this is a pg symptom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->