Fertility help.

JCIC

Reaction score
Hi Girls

just wondering what I can take vitamin and possibly herbal wise to help increase the chances of me getting preganant? xx

Both oh & I took prenatals ( his and hers vits ) and MACA. I've heard royal jelly's meant to be good too :) and was going to try that the next cycle but didn't have to in the end :)

hx

I meant MACA but have googled it and ordered some already he he! Will I take that and royal jelly at the same time do you think? x

I don't see how it would hurt - the link berlow has questions and answers and they mention taking it at the same time.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html

I am taking a multi vitamin, vit D, and folic acid. I am also only drinking whole milk because loooots of studies have shown that drinking/eating low fat dairy has a negative effect on ovulation. I am also drinking grapefruit juice b/c its supposed to help the CM.

xx

ooo - also - go organic as you can for both yours & oh's food - eg lots of estrogen used in dairy cows - his hormonal balances might not benefit from a load of estrogen in his milk. Then there's the other stuff they shove in to other foods - you are looking to produce good strong eggs and he is looking to produce top notch sperm - organic is def meant to help there.

Also - no laptops on knees and don't stand near a microwave when it's on :)

Thanks hb, just moved my laptop off my knee, why is that? x

More for the lads really - don't want to warm up his manhood - no good for his soldiers :)

Not sure if any detrimental factors for ladies - will investigate :)

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->