Fertility Monitor

canadadiva

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone uses a fertility monitor and if you think its worth the money?

not sure! this is my second month using the monitor and still hasn't given me a high yet!
i bought it brand new of amazon for £62 then i have spent £35 on test sticks! i think it might be cheaper just to buy ovulation sticks. because at the end of the day as long as your dtd every other night it doesn't really matter!

And if i got pregnant i wouldn't put it down to the monitor it's because this is my 8 month ttc and it's about bloody time it happened soon!!

But it does get to you your cycles etc, but that info isn't displayed it will only show you if on that cycle day if you are at low/high or peak fertility

It's up to you if you can afford it then go for it but i regret buying it! It's a pain having to
poas every morning for a certain amount of days etc

Sorry mega moan! Good luck in your ttc journey

:dust:

x

Its my 1st cycle using the cbfm, i think theres alot of success stories, but i get the feeling it will only work well if you have a regularish cycle with no other health problems, like pcos, hormonal imbalance etc..

This is my 3rd month using the CBFM and it let me know when I was ovulating.. I am 5 DPO and keeping my fingers crossed.
What I did find odd was, I had the OTK strips and I tested on that as well as with the monitor and the strips didn't show any signs of ovulation but the monitor did.

Good Luck To You!!

This is my 2nd month of using the CBFM the first month i only got Lows and highs but no peak. It also asked me for 20 tests instead of 10

This month I started testing on CD9 and I got a HIGH yesterday and today so I am hoping for a PEAK tommorow.

I have read and been told that the monitor can take up to 3 months to get used to your body/system, also on your 2nd cycle it should not ask you to test for more than 10 days.

If you have a hard time figuring out when to TRY then this is a great tool, however they do say if you suffer from PCOS or a really long cycle and are using any kind of fertility treatment this is not the tool for you ...however no harm in trying it.

I am hope this tool will work for me :)

so have sex every other day from when you start testing and then 3 days in a row for when you get a HIGH/PEAK Also helps me to know when to start using PReseed.

Over all, i think if you really want to try and conceive quickly wihtout trying to figure out when to try then go ahead and buy this tool. Once you have used it etc, you can allways sell it on EBAy they are allways in demand.

Good luck :)

also ...i have read a few notes from ladies who have concieved by trying on HIGH days and not even getting a peak

Its my 1st cycle using cbfm, i reset it so i could carry on using it as i had got to cd 31 and had only seen low fertility, from cd 34 i had High fertility, and today cd 39 i got my Peak! With a very definate LH line :happydance:
Looking back at my last cycle we didnt bd between cd 34 and cd 39 so if it wasnt for the monitor i never would of thought it would be this late and would of probably given up!

i just got a peak this morning! my first peak :) and we did the deed as soon as I saw a peak fingers crossed it works!

I'm getting an Ovacue (which will work for everyone, even those w/ irregular cycles!) to review on my blog. I've wanted one for a long time. lol

I'll be sure to post a link to the review once I'm done. I think they're definitely worth the cost though.

This is my 2nd month of using the CBFM the first month i only got Lows and highs but no peak. It also asked me for 20 tests instead of 10

This month I started testing on CD9 and I got a HIGH yesterday and today so I am hoping for a PEAK tommorow.

I have read and been told that the monitor can take up to 3 months to get used to your body/system, also on your 2nd cycle it should not ask you to test for more than 10 days.

If you have a hard time figuring out when to TRY then this is a great tool, however they do say if you suffer from PCOS or a really long cycle and are using any kind of fertility treatment this is not the tool for you ...however no harm in trying it.

I am hope this tool will work for me :)

so have sex every other day from when you start testing and then 3 days in a row for when you get a HIGH/PEAK Also helps me to know when to start using PReseed.

Over all, i think if you really want to try and conceive quickly wihtout trying to figure out when to try then go ahead and buy this tool. Once you have used it etc, you can allways sell it on EBAy they are allways in demand.

Good luck :)[/QUOTE

Just to let people know that it can ask for more than 10 sticks each month im on cd 21 and this is mine 12th day of poas!

hello , ive had my CBFM since April , i had a chemical pregnancy in september, so you could say i did get pregnant using the monitor , it is helpful for me because i don't chart or temp , everytime ive used it i have gotten my highs and peak but this month im CD25 and have highs for 9 days !! and no peaks.
I'm in the frame of mind that if you don't try u'll never know so i didn't mind spending money but if you are using it for a long time and having to use 20sticks a cycle then it can be very expensive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->