Fertility/ovulation apps

NightFire598

Reaction score
So in just curious who else out there uses some sort of tracking app. Right now I have 2 downloaded: Ovia and Glow...Ovia is definitely the better of the two in my opinion.

I like knowing when my fertile window should be and when to expect my period without having to sit there and count it out.

Do any of you use any of the apps? What are your thought?

I use glow. I love that it allows me to link in with my medical records and it has a great program for assisted conception (we're doing drug stimulation and a trigger shot with timed intercourse). That said, I think these apps can be misleading. You really, really need to temp in order to have them be accurate. For someone like me, with crazy cycles and total anovulation, they can be very misleading. In our early days of trying in 2009, 10, and 11 I would have blindly trusted the app and been so disappointed each month. Definitely use it, but consider looking for other signs of ovulation as well. CM, positioning, cramping etc. are all great tools to learn about your body if you aren't ready to start temping (as it's kind of a chore). :) Hope that helps!

My CM is all over the place but when it turns to egg white consistency that's normally my telltale sign. Along with an ovulation test of course.

According to my doc I'm one of the lucky people who has a lot of CM...woohoo..not... hard to track when im almost always creamy. I can't temp accurately so that's out. I like the tips and tricks Ovia provides as you input data and symptoms. And it helps.me refrain from testing early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->