fertility spells :)

S

sumatwsimit

i'm talking magic spells!

some of you may have a chuckle at this but this kind of thing is something which i always feel (and often find) quite empowering. e.g. when i move into a new home, i bless the house with a little ritual etc. it creates the right energy and i've also done the odd love spell and they work too :thumbup:all in all, i find a bit of magic does wonders for the pma.

girls i say, don't knock it until you've tried it :winkwink:

anyway, had a lot of time on my hands this afternoon and been reading up on fertility blessings in my books. unfortunately, the spells i've got are quite tricky in that i can't get hold of all the stuff needed but i did find this webpage interesting.

https://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/spells/fertility-pregnancy-spells.htm

haven't tried any yet and waiting to see if anyone wants to try an experiment this month? it will be a bit of fun, choose your spell/blessing, we can compare notes ( and spells we've tried)...and more poignantly let's see if we get some bfp's from this.

and yes, no joke, i'm serious!

let's promote positivity, relax and have some fun with it :happydance:

hey, there's even one that you can get DH involved in too :haha::haha::haha: just be careful with those candles in the bedroom!!!

I tried a few spells myself back in 2009 and bought three from Mia on ebay and when those dident work ,I tried moonlit castings on ebay. none of them got me a BFP I do think my fertility increased though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->