Fertility Window Q? Confusion

N

nolansmom

Hoping someone can clarify for me -

The fertility window is noted as 5 days for me - cd13-17.

I have been having dull aches and pains since cd10 - everyday a constant. It's just there along with backache. This is a pretty regular issue for me once af is gone I seem to have these dull aches from cd 10 through to next af.

If I BD'ed during that high fertility period I'm good. I don't understand why there is a thought to BD after as well? Are the 5 day fertility windows designed to include a day after expected O? Or do we O in the middle of that 5 day window?

I think it's nearly impossible to get pregnant when O is over!!

I O sometimes day 10 and sometimes day 15 so my fertile window changes each month. This month my O was cd12 so my fertile window was day 7 to 12!

Do you use O tests or temp?

oic - so your fertile window ended on the day of O? I Have used OPKs but not regularly. I've been using preseed when BD but I'm trying to keep things fun and not get so wrapped up in BFP. I tried softcups once this cycle, but then took it out after an hour or so. It just seems like there are so many things being done while TTC and hard to focus my energy on any one thing. :)

I asked because I got what seemed to be a +opk today but my fertility window ended yesterday. I can't BD today or tomorrow so I was hoping that BD from Sat/Sun would be enough.

I always seem to O the day after my positive O tests.

I was always relaxed and fun about TTC but now I just want a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->