Fetal Demise at 17weeks

I had 2 people say that "Everything happens for a reason" line to me too just yesterday. My aunt, and nurse in my docs office. It definitely wasn't something I felt comforted by AT ALL.

To the OP: I am very sorry for your loss, mine was just a little under 2 weeks ago and it still hurts. I'm still dealing with doctors appointments for it, and every appointment just brings more of the hurt back. I can't even talk to the OH about it, he feels that talking about it is what's making me having a harder time dealing, so all I have is the wonderful ladies on here.

SatansSprite I'm kinda the same as you. Haven't really mentioned anything in a week or so to my OH but it's OK because we are both dealing with it as good as can be expected and I'm keeping pos about the future. You really just have to hun. When are you getting your results back? I had a call from a bereavement counsellor yesterday and I was like 'oh god just please stop reminding meeee!!" I told her that I didn't need the services but thanks anyway - I too feel I've had much more support here than anywhere x

SatansSprite I'm kinda the same as you. Haven't really mentioned anything in a week or so to my OH but it's OK because we are both dealing with it as good as can be expected and I'm keeping pos about the future. You really just have to hun. When are you getting your results back? I had a call from a bereavement counsellor yesterday and I was like 'oh god just please stop reminding meeee!!" I told her that I didn't need the services but thanks anyway - I too feel I've had much more support here than anywhere x

I've got an appointment with the OB on Monday, and I was told the results SHOULD be in by then (might call beforehand and check) then on Tuesday I got an appointment with the midwife cause OB's here tend to book appointments very close together and don't spend much individual time with a person, whereas the midwife does so they offered to meet with me to go over the results a little more indepth.

I've got an appointment with the OB on Monday, and I was told the results SHOULD be in by then (might call beforehand and check) then on Tuesday I got an appointment with the midwife cause OB's here tend to book appointments very close together and don't spend much individual time with a person, whereas the midwife does so they offered to meet with me to go over the results a little more indepth.

You're getting them real early, mine could take 6 months. It's a joke the UK FS system :nope: Hope they stop it happening next time, what a shame it's took this for prevention, thinking of you most days hun xxx

:hugs: Hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

:cry::cry: I am so deeply sorry for your loss.I went through almost the same. Except i went to do the Amnio and there was no heartbeat, I was 18 weeks along :cry::cry: I then gave birth to her in my house on my bathroom 3 days later and we buried my Ava on March,11th 2011 :cry::cry: I don't think this pain ever stops . I have 3 boys 20,17 and 11 and at 40 I found out I was pregnant, we were SOoooo shocked we thought we were done. Then to find out it was a girl :cloud9: just was the best news ever. Now Ava was here for a brief moment and now gone forever :cry::cry::cry: It hurts very badly and I miss her more than any words i could type here. If you ever need to talk I am here. I am so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am sorry to hear about your loss as well hun <3 It's true, children are miracles, whether we know we are trying to happen, or when it just does when you least expect it. But everytime we find out we are, something inside us changes. Ava and every other angel out there, are looking down upon us, safe and happy, watching over us everyday. :hugs:

I can't even imagine what pain you went through and still go through. Everything happens for a reason, and your LO is going to be up there watching down on you and your future LO. Fingers crossed for your BFP!!!

Apologies to OP for my comments here but I cannot leave this thread without replying to this comment as it hurt me to read it.

Jessie_m - if "everything happens for a reason" could you please give me the reason why my baby died at 23 weeks and I had a 8 hour labour to deliver her? I am not sure if you have ever suffered a 2nd tri loss and in my heart I hope you never have to feel that pain but if you ever do you will understand why that comment hurts so much.

I have heard this phrase over and over, but i can kind of understand where this poster was coming from. The term could having meaning in a different way for everyone. What if she was sick? If she was, I wouldn't of loved her any less. What if HE thinks i wasn't ready? If I'm not ready, then I'll try my damnest to be prepared. Maybe this, Maybe that. You and I will never know why these angels never made it into our arms alive, or even after they do, why they leave before we ever imagined them to. Yes, we wanted these babies. Parents never want to outlive their children. Have their life taken away. We don't love them or miss them any less. We may never know the reason :cry: Their safe and happy, healthy now.

I had 2 people say that "Everything happens for a reason" line to me too just yesterday. My aunt, and nurse in my docs office. It definitely wasn't something I felt comforted by AT ALL.

To the OP: I am very sorry for your loss, mine was just a little under 2 weeks ago and it still hurts. I'm still dealing with doctors appointments for it, and every appointment just brings more of the hurt back. I can't even talk to the OH about it, he feels that talking about it is what's making me having a harder time dealing, so all I have is the wonderful ladies on here.

SO and I talked about it for the first few days, then i felt alone. I am sorry for your loss well love. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->