Fetal Doppler?

dREAMERxO

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I been looking into buying a Fetal Doppler for home use, anyone have any recommendations on specific brands?

I recommend the Sonoline B - 3hz. I ordered from fetaldoppler.net and it was $36 or so.

Find the heartbeat with it every time!

I have the Womb Music Heartbeat Baby Monitor by Wusic. I wanted something I could get on Amazon with prime shipping! I've been able to hear baby's heartbeat since I got it at around 12 weeks. I've also heard good things about the Sonoline B.

I have the Sonoline. Last time I didn't even try til 11 wks and was able to find it. This time I checked at 9wks flat and found it- took awhile, but I was able to find it eventually.

I also use the Sonaline B, which I got off fetaldoppler.net for around $35ish. Took less than a week to get here (I live on West coast of US).

I was able to find HB around 11 weeks. I was looking earlier but found out I wasn't looking low enough :dohh: so when I did find it at 11 weeks I realized I probably could have found it much sooner if I'd known just how low to look. lol! Now (14w) I find it easily every time.

I also have the sonoline b from fetaldoppler.net for 36 dollars. Do the free shipping it takes less than a week. I found the heart beat around 9 weeks and find it every time

I got an Angel Sounds one from eBay for a couple quid and it's worked fine for both pregnancies. I didn't buy the gel either I just use really cheap hand gel and it works the same

I got an Angel Sounds one from eBay for a couple quid and it's worked fine for both pregnancies. I didn't buy the gel either I just use really cheap hand gel and it works the same

I have this one I had it last time round as well its not to bad but not great if you want to listen early on, I have the gel they use in the hospital, last time round I helped myself to some this time my friend who is a maternity admin assistant swiped it for me :haha:

I also just use aloe vera gel. works great, and is cheap. ;)

I have a Sonoline as well. I got it in the mail a few days before our first appointment (which was at 9 weeks) and we were able to find the heartbeat after searching for a couple of minutes. I really like it, and I'm able to find the heartbeat every time, but a piece on the wand broke after about 3 or 4 uses. I believe I was wiping the excess gel off the wand, and the end of the wand just popped off (still attached by the wires). I am able to push it back down enough to still use it, but now it pops off all the time. So that's my only complaint. Otherwise, I love having it!

I've used Angel sounds, comin and sonoline B must say comin and sonoline are both very good :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->