• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fetal heart dopplers

F

future mommy

Alright, I know most of us mommies to be are extremely excited about our bubs.
Well today I got one of the heart dopplers that you rent. I am paying $25/month for it. I was a little worried that it wouldn't work, but when it got here I opened up like a little kid opening their Christmas present.

I put the battery in and started to use it, in about 3 minutes, I found the heart beat! It was so exciting, I was able to call my parents and my in-laws and have them listen to it too. This doppler is like the one my doctor uses, its just that good. So I wanted to recommend it to everyone for 2 reasons. For every recommendation that I make, I get a free month rental. Which I would love to keep this for the next 5 months if I could!!

Also because I have tried the cheap ones that they sell in stores and they didn't work.

This was perfect. I ordered it on Thursday and got it today (monday). It came with the gel, batteries, everything to send it back, just very convenient. Also it worked amazingly. I am going to try to take a vid like DeeStar did so all of you can hear the babies heartbeat too!

So if you are interested, the site is:
https://www.storkradio.com/dopplers...orkRadio&KEYWORD=stork radio&MATCHTYPE=search
and tell them Vanessa Ursery recommended it to you! :hi:

I was gonna rent one, but fees for Canada if sent from the US are ridiculous.
So, I decided against it.
It's a good thing I see my dr every 4 weeks so I get to hear the little heart.

You must be super excited now!

well, it says free shipping... So it must include to Canada..You can pay extra for shipping if you want it quicker, but its worth a try.

Canada (Typically 2-5 business days) - $35

Sorry, nevermind :(

But yea we are so excited!

unfortunately we also must pay customs on a RENTAL!!
talk about ridiculous.

wow, that is crazy. I'm sorry, it's such a good item. I can listen to the heartbeat everyday now. I do go to the doctors every 4 weeks, but I get worried in between, like this morning I hurt so bad that I could barely move. So when this heart monitor came in, I heard the heart beat and I knew everythign was ok. I just over worry.

I bought one last week, it's cool. I can find the hb for a few seconds, but then I loose it and can't find it again. I'm overweight and only 10 weeks though, so I bet in a few weeks it'll work better.

I was debating whether to get one of these. I'm gonna show this link to my hubby. Thanks!

I have a 400 doppler and can find the HB within a mintue, Im obese also, I started useing it at about 11-12 weeks

Glad you found one so good ...

Mine was pants lol!!

xxx

I've never heard of these in the UK before. Are they expensive? I really want one now!

You can get them from toys are us, and google "fetal heart monitiors"

xxx

I got the Hi Bebe something or other. It's nice. Good to know, btw about being able to find it soon! Thanks!

I have a Hi Bebe one as well and I love it. I was able to find the baby's heartbeat the day before 11 weeks. Now I can find it pretty quickly. Last night when my mother came over, the heartheat was at 162 and my mom leaned over to my tummy and started talking to the baby and the heart beat suddenly jumped up to 169. My mom got a real kick out of it. I have no idea if it was because she was talking to the baby or if it was a coincidence.

I got a good one which can be used from 12 weeks, AngelSounds - is really good and easy to use. Recommended

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->