few painkiller questions

xashleyx

proud mummy of 3
Reaction score
hello, just a few different questions i hope use can help me with, i had my c-section 12 days ago, everything went fine and i got home with my paracetomal and diclophenic (sp?) and iron tablets, on friday i went to doctors and my wound if infected so he gave me antibiotics, flux-something (lol i cant remember how to spell it) i forgot to ask if i can take that with all the other tablets im taking,

secondly when i take my antibiotics my throat feels like its on fire like really bad heartburn, it lasts for a hour or so, it is horrible, should it be feeling like this?? :shrug:

and lastly my bleeding after my op was heavy for a start like normal then it had started getting lighter but today i have been bleeding quite heavily again with a few clots in with it, they r not bigger than 50p size, i remember the midwive saying anything bigger than that to mention it, has anyone eve bled heavily then light and then heavy again?!!?

any help would be fantastic :flower:

i don't think you're throat should be feeling like that hun, maybe you should ring your doc for his opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->