Few questions please help!!!

xblondiex

Reaction score
I had a sweep at around 2 this afternoon to help speed up going into labour as babys weight has dropped.
Iv been getting chest pains in the centre of my chest ever since is this normal? I am tense and anxious so could just be stress...

If babys not born by sat i need to go in first thing and stay there and be induced with those tablet thingys (forgot the name) has anyone had them are they safe and do they work?

If that doesnt work i have to have a section on the monday but im already getting cramps and am 1-2 cm so does it look like ill go into labour without any of that? Sorry just cant help stressing im so scared and nervous ! X

Cant offer any advice as I'm a FTM but didn't want to read and run. You must be nervous but how exciting to know your little baby will be here soon! :) I'm sure if you gave your midwife a call they'll be able to advise you about the chest pains.

Hey i had a sweep with my fist baby and it did not work for me but every one is different I hear people have one and with in 24 hours they had there baby

Being indused with a pessary I had this and the mid wife said it could take days but with in hours I was in labour and had my baby the next day

Hope this helps

One pessary is good for 4 hours. In my induction it took 3 tablets (12 hours) before I was thinned out enough for pitocin

Yea thats the word pessary lol they told me most people have to have about 3. Are these things dangerous? Just dont like the thought of a tablet in 'there' lol. Iv lost a bit of blood not sure if thats normal from the sweep or if it was my plug? Starting with regular cramps too x

No they just soften the cervix and encourage dilation. Not dangerous x good luck cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->