FF Course

beatlesbaby66

Reaction score
Hello
Have any of you lovely ladies done the Fertility Friend course that is emailed to you for 20 days...i am wondering if it would be worthwhile doing this?
thanks
bxox #-o

I keep getting announcements about it but I haven't looked :oops:

I've considered doing it...
Had a read... not signed up for it though

xox

Oh yes. the course is great. I am on lesson 18 and have learned so much!
:D

What is that all about then? Just being nosey :oops: but interested! :D

Fertility friend charting site - A course or something!

Can have my login details if you want to nose :idea:

deidra83 said:
Oh yes. the course is great. I am on lesson 18 and have learned so much!
:D

deidra, thanks for coming over and posting about it! lol!!

When you've had a sleep if you could let us know roughly what its covered and stuff??

(and welcome to the site!!)
xox

Wobbles™ said:
Fertility friend charting site - A course or something!

Can have my login details if you want to nose :idea:

You will have to show me round one night!! We can go back to school together LOL!

i am thinking of giving it a try if nothing happens this month for us. i am totally lost with the charting thing, i am temping faithfully but have no idea what it all means...lol bxox :oops:

B- What are you confused about? You should ask questions on the charting thread hun or make a new topic - We'll help :D

my chart just seems to be bouncing about all over the place...i have no idea what "normal" should be, i think i need to get that word out my head though lol
bxox

Looks normal to me -

Looks like day 10 could have been your day though esspecially going by your CM! BUT my chart has fooled me in the past :rofl:

Don't take much to fool you The Wobble Meister !!

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/roflmao-1.gif

THIS POST IS BEING EDITED BY THE The Wobble Meister !!!!

It's an ABUSE OF POWER??????????
https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/biatch2.jpg

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/homer_kiss_my_ass-t1.jpg

:rofl: :muaha: haha, you lot crack me up....thanks wobbles...i really dont know where i would be without this place just now...hee hee...

Oh let's see. The course gives very detailed decriptions of primary and secondary signs of ovulation and exactly how and when to chart. It gives descriptions of CM that explain just exactly what EWCM really is and how to make your CM thin out if you are on meds that dry you up (such as claritin or clomid). It has a lesson on signs of pg in your chart such as tri-phasic charts and a dip in temps at implantation time. i have those symptoms but no BFP. No AF yet either.
Yes Hayley, I got another BFN when I woke up today. :(
good luck and babydust to you all!
-Deidra

Awwwww Thanks hun!!! Sounds really complicated :? but I spose like anything else, once you learn what you are doing, it is a walk in the park!

I have my fingers crossed for you hun, all the time AF is not here, there is a chance :wink: [-o<

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->