FF question

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
FF users,
How do I set my FF up to where it can give me a confirmed O day by only reading my CM and CP and other signs? I'm not temping or doing opks this cycle per my personal choice(don't judge). I know I haven't O yet bc my CM isn't hardly there and no where near fertile plus I'm only on CD8(11/13). Thanks ladies and happy Friday! :)

If you go to account/settings on the left panel, yours setting - charting settings, scroll to the bottom and I think it's the part where it says default detector?

The default is the "advanced" detector which uses all signs that you enter. I believe that advanced is designed to use temps, CM, & CP. I don't know if you aren't using temp whether you should used the advanced detector or switch it to FAM. FAM is based on fertility awareness method, but is best if your cycles are fairly regular. If they aren't fairly regular keep it at advanced (which is the default).

I don't know how accurate FF will be without temps, since a major aspect of the calculations depend on temps, but hopefully one of those settings will work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->