FF says I O'd - so confused!!!

Shelley71

Reaction score
So, I took my temp for the first time since the after the surgery and now all the sudden FF has me Oing TEN DAYS AGO!! ](*,)

I don't think I trust this! I almost tested this morning because AF should have been here on Friday, but she's a no show. I feel NOTHING right now, and I would be 10dpo. I also temped this morning just so I could decide whether or not I should waste a test. If my temp was higher than it had been, I would have tested, but it wasn't. We BARELY BD'd during this time, but got one in two days prior to this "O".

Would you test tomorrow or not? I don't want to get my hopes up, because I had already decided I wasn't Oing, and even managed to get myself referred to an RE. I don't want to see a BFN - two were enough last Monday! :sad1:

If you Od, which I'm not convinced of based on your chart, I would say it would have been no later than 2 days after your + OPK. Sometimes I think FF just picks a date to say that you Od even if there aren't any clear cut signs in your chart. I know I've had to adjust mine before.

It stinks when you don't know and adds that much more stress to the 2WW :hugs:. Glad to hear you got referred to an RE. It is a big step and I know it made me feel much more in control of ttc because I was taking action.

As far as whether to test, I guess it depends on if it will be more torture to you to test or to wait. Maybe give it another week and test if AF doesn't show? Good luck!

So, I took my temp for the first time since the after the surgery and now all the sudden FF has me Oing TEN DAYS AGO!! ](*,)

I don't think I trust this! I almost tested this morning because AF should have been here on Friday, but she's a no show. I feel NOTHING right now, and I would be 10dpo. I also temped this morning just so I could decide whether or not I should waste a test. If my temp was higher than it had been, I would have tested, but it wasn't. We BARELY BD'd during this time, but got one in two days prior to this "O".

Would you test tomorrow or not? I don't want to get my hopes up, because I had already decided I wasn't Oing, and even managed to get myself referred to an RE. I don't want to see a BFN - two were enough last Monday! :sad1:

Shelley, I'm sorry FF threw you. I think if I were you I'd just wait so I didn't have to see a neg test. Hope things are going well otherwise! :hugs:

That's what I'm thinking. I just don't know that I trust FF on this. My temps show NOTHING like all the other Oing charts I've seen.

I won't lie, I WANT to POAS, but I do NOT want to see a BFN. I think I'll give it a few more days. It hit me today, that even though I don't think for a second that I can be pregnant, I think this might be my first time to get upset enough to cry when AF shows. I want this so bad! I know you guys understand this, thanks.

Hi Shelley,sorry things have messed up for you and I know exactly how u feel:hugs:I also tested this morning and got a bfn.gutted again ,I don't know y I do it as I know that I am gonna get a bfn anyway,hopefully we both get our bfp soon,hang on in there Hun,we are all thinking of you,:hugs::hugs:Xxxx

After I entered my temp today, FF took away the O. I have NO idea what to think anymore. AF is still a no show, but I don't know that I should test since there is no definite O. Seems pointless to test, but can't help wanting to. :(

Yeah, I think so. If it still had the O marked, I'd be 11dpo today.

Well, you also had EWCM around that time and got a BD in on time.
I think you should test on Wednesday with LLBean and Wooly.
I also think you should consider getting some ICs until u and the CBFM get to know each other. I use these and love them....
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=09X28MNPKDS0FG09YK58

Ok, I will wait until Wednesday and test with them. It'll be a way to keep me from doing it before then - like a pact! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->