ff stole my crosshairs

Birchbud

Reaction score
ok id really like some advice on my chart as i feel pretty horrid right now.

to make matters worse i cant for the life of me figure out how to link my chart from the ff ipad app

any help appreciated

Would really need to see the chart to be able to help...

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/44b767/
ok figured it out finally.
so here is the deal. up until yesterday ff had solid crosshairs on cd24. which ties in nicely with my opk, sore boobs and cm.

however now it has taken it away! i have been sure i would come on for the past 4 days but still no sign.

this is my first month of properly charting and to be honest its really hit me hard. i just hate not knowing what is happening to me.

any advice would be deeply appreciated.

How long are your cycles normally? I agree that cd 24 looks best but those couple dips are whats throwing it off. Have you tried changing your ff settings? It sets you to Advanced automatically but it doesn't do the job for everyone. With those recent lower temps id guess af would be showing soon

have fiddled with settings a bit, and unfortunately dont know how long my cycles normally are. last 2 have been around 38 days but prior to that i was on implant so no cycles...

tbh id be glad for af to turn up now. i have had 4 days of cramps and headaches and grumping at people to no effect. and to get told now that ff doenst think im ovulating was just about enough to send me into a stupid girl weepy rage.

Could simply be your body readjusting to not being on the bc. I know it sucks but you just need to give it tome. In the meantime id def continue charting. At the very least if you ever seek medical help the charts would give a point of reference.

god. cant believe adjusting after bc didnt occur to me... how humiliating

tbh i have had this horrid fear that something was "wrong" with my bits for years and years without any real basis and stuff like ths just feeds into the worry.
sorry to vent

No its fine!!! Until you've been at this a while (a long while for some) the possibilities dont all come to mind. Some women bounce right back and others take a few months. I believe that hormonal implants can take longer to work out than non-hormonal .. so just keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->