FF Vs. OPKs? Have I ovulated this month??

mikababy

Gorgeous little baby girl
Reaction score
This is the second cycle in a row that Fertility Friend has come up with something differnet to my OPKs! Which one am I meant to believe?? :wacko:

This cycle I 'apparently' O'd last Thursday. However, I've been doing OPK's twice a day all last week and had no positives, just a very faint line? Does this mean I haven't really O'd??

Help!!

you've only been doing OPK twice a week? you have to do it every day, and sometimes twice a day, honey!

Oops, sorry, meant twice a day!

Have linked my chart. As you can see, no +OPK, but I've O'd according to FF.

Last month I 'O'd' and then got a +OPK the next day??!!

Thanks guys.

I am gonna use OPKs next cycle - why do you do it twice a day? Just wondered as I have never used them before - I read you should do it in early evening and try and save up Urine,,, not that I can hold on to it that well!! LOL... does anyone have any advice on when to do it please??

I think they detect a surge 24 - 36 hours before, and the egg isn't viable for more than around 24 hours. So twice a day just to make sure you get in BD so it's not too late!

Strongest is in the evening yes (although not in my case at all?!)

i have no idea how to read that chartLOL i wish I could help hehe. If i guessed i'd say ff is probably right So fAR but you might just be having a few days of high temps. not sure about the negative opk's though. Give it a few more days and see what your chart says.

How long are your cycles normally?

This is the second cycle in a row that Fertility Friend has come up with something differnet to my OPKs! Which one am I meant to believe?? :wacko:

This cycle I 'apparently' O'd last Thursday. However, I've been doing OPK's twice a day all last week and had no positives, just a very faint line? Does this mean I haven't really O'd??

Help!!

Looking at your chart, your temps, at the min look like you have O. If they stay up over the next few days then it will be defo.

But FF has changed its mind about me in the past. I had a couple of days of high temps, FF said I had O; then they went low again & FF changed its mind.

Some OPKs have diff sensitivities, perhaps the ones you are using are too high to detect your surge? Have you had +OPKs with this particular brand before?

Still, even with +Opks there can still be descrepancies between them & FF.

This month FF said I O on a Fri, despite getting a - at 6pm on that day.

I then had +OPks for the 3 days after, so I too am confused as what to believe as to when exactly I O.

The next few days will confirm you O or not.

Hope that help.
Good luck with your :bfp:
xxxxx :hugs:

Well, I just did an OPK using the same brand I normally use (e'bay!) and I got a positive, so FF has changed it's mind! Either way, am going to make DH do the deed for the next 3days, no excuses! I never thought TTC would be so bloody scientific!

Good luck with yours ladies.

xx

FF doesn't have any cross hairs on your chart so to me it looks like ff hasn't marked you as having ovd on CD11.

I see you have a positive OPK today so would expect your temps to rise in the next few days although your temps seem quite high at the moment to be honest which is a bit strange. Are you temping in the morning as soon as you wake and at the same time every day?

good luckx

ah, cross posts i see.... you better get busy with the jiggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->