Ffs just finished round of clomid, am cd11.. And my period arrives!?!? Now what!?!

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Had MC in June. Waited few weeks, no ovulation, no period, (I don't usually ovulate naturally so no periods either)

So I took clomid, was getting ready to start dtd for days .. And I come on a period today!?

Now is my clomid gonna make me ovulate in 4/5 days? Is that gonna give me shit eggs?

Don't really know what to do now lol!

Ffs!!!

I don't have any insightful advice other than call your consultant in Monday.
I didn't just want to read and run though.
I'm not happy with Clomid this time around and thinking of asking to switch to something else.
Clomid I find is very unpredictable. Were you not offered provera to induce a period before starting the Clomid at all? Xx

Are you using opks?? Clomid can stay in your system for a while so if I were you if get some opks ready for once AF had gone.

Last year I had spotting, thought it was AF, took clomid, then AF "really" arrived and I still ov'd about 7 days after AF stopped - 21 days after last clomid pill. & I didn't ov without clomid at that point

I agree with calling your dr on Monday too

Hope you still ov after AF goes :)

Did you wait for AF to start before starting clomid?.

Are you using opks?? Clomid can stay in your system for a while so if I were you if get some opks ready for once AF had gone.

Last year I had spotting, thought it was AF, took clomid, then AF "really" arrived and I still ov'd about 7 days after AF stopped - 21 days after last clomid pill. & I didn't ov without clomid at that point

I agree with calling your dr on Monday too

Hope you still ov after AF goes :)

I am cycle day 7 after this period (thankfully bleeding stopped yesterday) And I had a flashing smiley on CB opk (cycle day 17 going by when I took clomid) so perhaps I WILL ovulate and it has stuck around in my system? Fingers crossed! Will keep testing with OPKs and see what happens ! Xx

Did you wait for AF to start before starting clomid?.

I waited 28/30 days and nothing, I don't tend to ovulate naturally - meaning I don't have periods. So then I started clomid. This was what I was instructed to do by the gynaecologist

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->