• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fibroids ?

sopho

Mother of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Just had a scan due to bleeding...baby measures just over 7 weeks and heartbeat seen... what she did say is I have fibroids and that may have caused the bleeding..they took measurements of fibroids and will measure again at 12 week scan.. any1 had experience of this and should I b worried?

I have two fibroids, one on each ovary which are significantly small, measuring only a few cm each. My doctor told me not to worry since they are growing outward and not into the uterine cavity. When a fibroid grows inward, sometimes they can take away the blood supply for a embryo to implant and thrive properly. I'm sure your doctor will monitor them. Did he give you any other information?

She said it is in the womb.. but opposite side to baby.. she also found several cysts an said they are very vascular...and she be lives that's why I have been bleeding... thank u for reply x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->