Fife or around?

live in lochgelly, so ill be at forth park to have my lo too!!haha.....

pretty nervous. its a 2 year waiting list so hoping for a miracle in that time!!!!

congrats on all your pregs!!!

alot of my friends have had babies at forth park and its all been good!

xx

Hey hun, not far away then misses i'm just in Dunfermline, so does that mean you will definatley need to wait 2 years for it to begin? Fingers and toes crossed a little beanie appears in that time!! xx

no think the max is 2 years. my friend was told this n only waited a year, but still hopin we dont need it!!!!! small world on heree eh!!xx

hiya fifer's just thought i'd see how we all are today :rofl:

This Fifer's doing ok, asked about a tour of Forth Park today MW just said it's too small they dont do that now?! xx

i was told that at my ante-natel class on friday, we got offered to see a video but surprise it didnt work

doesnt sound very reasurring that its too small though (im a worrier and have been imagining going into labour and there not being space for me so giving birth in the car park :rofl:)

Does anyone know how long they let us go over due here? xx

i think my m/w said 41+5 is when they will induce if they havent already :)

Ah thats not too bad i've heard of a girl go 18 days over and though oh my god!!! lol Any idea when they will offer a sweep? xx

yeah i was hearing horror stories of girls going 3weeks over but my m/w said no way :rofl:

i think they offer a sweep at 41weeks possibly earlier as my friend had a sweep at 38weeks not that it did much good, she had her little man at 41+1

Ooooooo i just noticed this!!! Im from kirkcaldy and will be in forth park too :) xxx

i had my wee girl at forth park 3 weeks ago and i cant fault them, Paddy especially was fantastic! and the toast is amazing lol xxx

I have just seen this thread!! I'm also in Fife.

Had my daughter in Forth Park last year and will also be having this one there in the new year. I found the MWs very patient and had no problems at all over the 3 days I spent there. I only live 10 mins from the hospital so its very handy for me!!

Have they stopped doing tours of the labour ward now? I got one when pg with Hannah, would have been around Feb 2008.

oh im glad to here that forth park isnt that bad was starting to worry i'd walk in and M/W would ignore me or the place would just be hrrible in general (im a worrier lol)

yeah they have stopped tours appartently labour ward is too small thats what my M/W said anyways which didnt help my worrying that it was going to be like giving birth in a dungeon :rofl:

Im a wee fifer too:D not pregs tho! good luck with the births girls! i was in a week with LO and they were all really nice! food isnt upto much tho!

lol yeah i must say the food was very poop!! but staff were lovely! xx

think i'll be gettin OH to smuggle in a mc d's for me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"