Fiiiiinally back!

Congratulations!

I’ve started a thread in pregnancy groups and discussions for April due dates
I’m due 11th April with number 3

Awwww hon I kept thinking my AF wud show up as well. Its natural to feel worried esp after experiencing a loss. I've had 3 Misscariges at 6 5 and 11 weeks and there horrible.
I'm sure AF will stay away and all will be fantastic this time.
Its weird because u think the 2ww is so hard and then when u do get pregnant it's even more hard because you just worry.
Ure not alone in that hon. Ure prob find if ure cycles are shorter than u prob ovulated earlier than most womon so u mite find urself being a few days ahead of what u think you are.
Congratulations again hon. Ure be fine <3

Those mumma worries, never really shift do they?
I tried to focus on 1 day at a time.
Incredibly happy for you hun!

They really don't. I don't remember cramping like that at 3/4 weeks before. I think I'm more aware now though.
I only have 12 days instead of 14 between ovulation and period, and the first part of my cycle vary. I get REALLY strong ovulation pains then immediately get sore breasts once I've ovulated so I know when it happens and using my ovulation date it puts me 2 days ahead of what using my lmp date does.

Thank you it still feels weird after so long to think it finally happened

Thank you, congratulations to you too. Can I also say I love the tag line or whatever it is under your name haha

Haha yes that's from Sherlock. There are so many quotes from that I can think of which are funny but that's the only one which would fit in the space

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->