Finally 10 weeks!

Flannz94

Reaction score
Double digits is feeling good :) I can't believe how fast the first tri has gone!!
How's everyone else going?

I'm barely 4 weeks so I still have a ways to go before I hit the doubles. Congrats!! :)

I'm 10 weeks too just 2 weeks till 12 week scan :)
Already had 2 scans though can't wait to be out of first tri I'm slowly feeling better now but I've been so so ill yuk
Hope your feeling better now

Emma

Trust me it will come sooner then you think!!

I've actually been really lucky and had no morning sickness and only mild nausea! Well so far lol. I had a scan 2 days ago and it's just amazing that it went from this tiny blob (at my 6 week scan) to this little human with arms and legs!! It made it feel very real! I hope you feel better soon too xx

I can't wait to head off to 2nd tri!

Yay for double figures! :happydance:

Mummy to be I recognise you from last time lol
I had Harry in 2010 :)
I thought I knew the name lol
Hi again hope your little lady is doing well :)

Emma

Ill be 10 weeks tomorrow, and I am so pleasantly surprised at how quickly its gone by.... cant wait for the next 2 weeks come fly by!

Ahhh..I'm 8+2 so a little while to go until 10 weeks but got my scan date and my and DH birthdays are in between so time will whizz by then we can hopefully announce our news and start getting excited!! Wahoooo!! Xx

Congrats! It is such a good feeling (esp after never making it this far)- you're over 1/4 of the way done! :)

I wish I could say that it seemed to go quickly for me, but time seemed to inch along- it still feels like it's barely moving, and I have forgotten what it's like to feel normal, and not super tired and hung-over (the only way I can describe my symptoms)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->