Finally a little excited

Bella12

Reaction score
I have had many miscarriages in the past. I have autoimmune issues that cause my body to attack fetus before it gets a chance to stick.

I'm 12 weeks. I had sonogram. Baby had 165 heartbeat and was moving around like crazy. Then I had my obgyn apt and that reviewed my blood work and shared that my autoimmune blood work. My body is not attacking this baby. So fingers crossed.

The only odd thing is that the doc said I was measuring big. Was I expecting twins. I told them I had just came from sonogram and there is just one is in there.

All the best honey I also had an ultrasound today baby was moving like crazy heart beat 167

Congrats hon. Glad all went well.

Thanks ladies!

I'm back to nervous. I told people at work because this is my third and I'm showing. I was so tired of slouching to hide belly. However, somehow sharing stressed me out even more. As if admitting I'm pregnant will cause a miscarriage. I need to just stop myself.

I'm still excited, just feeling anxious at same time and I'm but sure how to get rid of that feeling.

Sunflower- do you have any other children? Do you want a girl or boy? According to mythes, a heart rate in the 160s is a girl.

Although, I think my son's heart rate was faster than my daughter's. Lol

Thanks sugar honey! I hope all is well with your pregnancy. How many weeks are you?

I have had many miscarriages in the past. I have autoimmune issues that cause my body to attack fetus before it gets a chance to stick.

I'm 12 weeks. I had sonogram. Baby had 165 heartbeat and was moving around like crazy. Then I had my obgyn apt and that reviewed my blood work and shared that my autoimmune blood work. My body is not attacking this baby. So fingers crossed.

The only odd thing is that the doc said I was measuring big. Was I expecting twins. I told them I had just came from sonogram and there is just one is in there.
Awww sounds like thats one sticky baby! Congrats hun xxx

Congratulations!!! Sounds like good news to me! Keep thinking positive its so easy for us to mess with our own minds!

Great news! Baby’s chances after 12 weeks are really great and I’m so happy for you that the bloodwork turned out fine ❤️

Bella I'm so happy for you. I have a similar condition, Lupus Sle which does pretty much the same thing.
I know it's scary but try not to worry too much and enjoy it as much as you can.
Hope the 9 months go smoothly for you xx

Thanks ladies!

I'm back to nervous. I told people at work because this is my third and I'm showing. I was so tired of slouching to hide belly. However, somehow sharing stressed me out even more. As if admitting I'm pregnant will cause a miscarriage. I need to just stop myself.

I'm still excited, just feeling anxious at same time and I'm but sure how to get rid of that feeling.

Sunflower- do you have any other children? Do you want a girl or boy? According to mythes, a heart rate in the 160s is a girl.

Thanks sugar honey! I hope all is well with your pregnancy. How many weeks are you?

Congratulations on the wriggly baby! And I know how you feel, this is my 3rd and I was showing before I told people, they just guessed lol!!

So happy everything was okay!
I've had two mc in the past both around 6/7 weeks so now that I'm nearly 12 weeks I feel as though I can relax slightly but it still feels like SUCH a long time to wait until my scan. I panicked myself into a frenzy yesterday when I got my date through worrying about turning up to the scan and there's no baby there or something is wrong, but I'm trying to stay positive!

xo

Thanks ladies!

Hi hon

I know what u mean exactly. When I told people after my 9+1 week scan I was afraid I was going to miscarry.
I still haven't announced my pregnancy in social media yet and I'm 22+3 weeks now. I just haven't felt ready to announce it properly on there. Think I will when I hit 24 weeks but will see how I feel at the time.
I had to announce to family and friends early because I started showing early and it was becoming hard to hide.
Ure be fine hun how many weeks are you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->