finally a possitive

Ladybugbaba

3 Boys Expecting A GIRL!!
Reaction score
Hey guys im new here :blush: , after missing 2 periods (10 weeks in total) i got a possitive test on saturday!! :happydance:
i m/c in may soooo really scared and a bit puzzles as to why its took so long to get a possitive result the lines were faint but visable on the test i know this can mean its early stages, has anybody else heard of anything like this would like to here from you im really excited but want to stay cool untill i know everythings ok down there, Ive got a scan booked for monday to see why i was missing my periods but now i know!, but keeping the appointment to see whats going on down there :shrug:

Yay! Congrats on your BFP...and lots of sticky dust to you!!!

Congrats! Hope this is a sticky bean for you x

Congrats - hope the scan goes well on Monday x

thanks for the wishs really hoping my baby sticks monday cant come quick enuff :) x

Hey guys im new here :blush: , after missing 2 periods (10 weeks in total) i got a possitive test on saturday!! :happydance:
i m/c in may soooo really scared and a bit puzzles as to why its took so long to get a possitive result the lines were faint but visable on the test i know this can mean its early stages, has anybody else heard of anything like this would like to here from you im really excited but want to stay cool untill i know everythings ok down there, Ive got a scan booked for monday to see why i was missing my periods but now i know!, but keeping the appointment to see whats going on down there :shrug:

congrats bug i also m/c in may so fingers crossed for sticky one xxxx

congratulations hun :) sticky dust to you :dust: hoping for a sticky bean for you h&h 9 months x

that's amazing!!!
How did the scan go?
Any updates on how far along you are???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back