Finally buying baby items!!!

Carley

Mama to one and pregnant
Reaction score
I was finally brave enough to buy things for princess. Since this is our second baby I knew how to save money and I did!

25 outfits 0000 & 000
A double pram for $100 (48.6 GBP)
A cot and mattress for $100 (48.6 GBP)
A bumper, and blanket set for $55 (26.7 GBP)

All we need is a few more basic clothes, singlets, socks. Bathing products, a sling, wraps and blankets... which I'll have by the end of month...oh my :happydance:

Very good! Sounds like you got some great deals!

I'm just trying to shop on a budget :)

Oooooh congrats :) I looove shopping is so much more fun also when you get a good deal :lol:

Im soo jelous...but very happy for you! :winkwink: My turn now to try and get everything on a budget! sooo hard but found a fab 2nds shop for furniture and stuff! :wohoo:

Sounds like you're def an expert bargain hunter!
xx

Ebay is GREAT! I swear by it!!!

I love shopping and finding good deals :D

Im not really going to buy any baby clothing or anything until after my baby shower though.

Carley when im due , Do you want to go shopping for me lol ...
The pram i have my eye on and love ever so much is £300 lol . x

Carley when im due , Do you want to go shopping for me lol ...
The pram i have my eye on and love ever so much is £300 lol . x

Because I like you, I'd go shopping for you :)

£300 is a lot for a pram.... :blush: I feel stingy next to you :blush:

Noooo please dont , Really iam just a foolish woman .
I would say more money than sense but that aint true either lol .. I am horrid when i see something i like i see past the massive price tag ! , Then i struggle for weeks after the purchase :( .x

Noooo please dont , Really iam just a foolish woman .
I would say more money than sense but that aint true either lol .. I am horrid when i see something i like i see past the massive price tag ! , Then i struggle for weeks after the purchase :( .x

I think when buying items you need to ask yourself do you really need to spend £300 or £400 etc on an item. What's the difference between an item for £100, £200 item etc. Will you remember in two years that you spent £300 on a pram? Will it improve your babies life? Those questions helped me :)

Ohhhh carley i forgot to say earlier , I noticed you live in Adelaide .. Thats going to be bubbas name if its a girl ..
I picked it but never have actually met any one or spoke to any one who lives there how strange hey lol ... I know your right about the spending Oh is allready putting the brakes on it :( .
I made a list wich i thought was perfectly sensible Including clothes and everything i got my total spend down for this bubba at !!!! .... £850 i think thats ok , But OH has other ideas typical lol .xx

Ohhhh carley i forgot to say earlier , I noticed you live in Adelaide .. Thats going to be bubbas name if its a girl ..
I picked it but never have actually met any one or spoke to any one who lives there how strange hey lol ... I know your right about the spending Oh is allready putting the brakes on it :( .
I made a list wich i thought was perfectly sensible Including clothes and everything i got my total spend down for this bubba at !!!! .... £850 i think thats ok , But OH has other ideas typical lol .xx

If you need help with your list then feel free to ask, with my daughter I brought things I thought I may need and never used or rarely used :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->