finally feel ready to try again.... i think

mummy2anangel

Reaction score
hi ladies, a little about me: well i have a 5year old son with a previous partner. discovered i was pregnant with my new partner in january last year but sadly this ended in MMC in the february, i suffered a chemical last july, and then discovered again september last year that i was pregnant again but this sadly ended in blighted ovum :(
me and my partner underwent tests to try and find out why it was happening, and everything came back fine, chromosones for me and him were both normal, my blood was clotting right and everything was normal with the blood results, i got referred for a thorough scan where i discovered i have PCSO :( they said tthey are 99% certain that this is why i keep miscarrying. but told me to remain positive as i had my son as living proof that i can carry to term :) just about got my head round this and i think im finally ready to start trying again, i am 6dpo now and just waiting, nurse in EPU just said to keep trying and that its trial and error whether i carry to term or not. sorry for the essay, just needed to get this off my chest with people who understand :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->