Finally found some names we like! What do you think?

theamanda

NTNP
Reaction score
DH and I have finally found some names! :happydance:

So in your opinions, which one sounds better/ do u like the most? We will most likely wait till he is born to see which name fits him better, but It would be nice to get some opinions, as we are waiting to tell family after the birth. :)

The names we picked out are: Dale, Cameron, and Marshall

Our last name is McCall.

No middle names picked out yet...

I'm so happy to have SOME idea on the names, because I hate being unprepared.. I know one lady who went a whole week with her newborn nameless. Tbh, that TERRIFIES me.:haha:

Cameron is my fav out of those three. Good choices though. I am totally stuck on a name for my little man. I think he will be nameless for a while :( poor thing.

Cameron is my fav out of those three. Good choices though. I am totally stuck on a name for my little man. I think he will be nameless for a while :( poor thing.

Thanks! :) And I'm sure you will find a name, It took me till 33 weeks to squeeze 1 name out of DH. He wanted to be involved in naming him, but waz being totally impossible. :haha: I finally got the other 2 out of him last week, after we went to my appointment. the MW was saying how im 50% effaced and baby is already engaged, and I think that made things more real for DH. now he isn't being so quiet on names, and seems to be more interested.

Good luck on finding the perfect name for your little boy! :hugs:

I voted for Cameron too. I really love it, all in its own and I think it goes great with your last name. All of them are nice though, so he will end up with a good name, no worries :)

Cameron! That's a lovely sounding name with your surname. Makes him sound like an actor... 'Starring Cameron McCall' lol x

I voted Cameron too!! I think it goes lovely with your surname and i think its such a strong masculine name x

lol, I took me 9 months to get a name our of other half, he finally only agreed on the day of registering... lucky our son wasn't nameless as I had chosen a name and OH loved it as well

I like Marshall

I dont hate Dale but dont love it personally I prefer Dane

really dislike Cameron its the kind of name the posh idiots that come to the uni are called (people who mommy and daddy paid a lot to get them into uni)

Cameron

I'm never a fan of same initial for first and last.
Dale is just not a name I find attractive at all-just my op

I like Dale the best, Marshall is good too. I think Cameron is way too popular, but like Camden as a more unique twist to the name. Hope this helps :)

I voter Cameron. Such a lovely name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->