Finally got a positive!...then told I'm expected to miscarry...

May112

Reaction score
My period was due last Friday, didn't come, so Saturday I took a hpt,which came back negative. went to clinic on Monday, my pregnancy hormones were at 20, which is low, but means I'm preggo. Was excited, told hubby and my parents as we've been trying a year and a half. I have one ovary with small cysts (they THINK it may be PCOS), hubby has low sperm count. Wednesday, I went back to get my blood test, it should have doubled by then, instead it was only at 24. They predicted it was going to be a chemical pregnancy:( went back Friday,it had gone down to 15. I'm to go back next Friday to see if it goes down to 0 so we can try again they say. My period hasn't yet come, but I definitely don't "feel" pregnant as I did earlier in the week. Any success stories after this? I would have conceived 3 weeks ago, which means I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant.i guess I haven't officially miscarried yet, but I guess we know it's about to happen any time now. I know it's very common....I wish that would make it hurt less. Anyway, I've read that ppl get pregnant soon after early miscarriages, but I'm wondering how will I know when I'm ovulating again since I don't have my period?

Oh hun sorry to hear this. Wishing you all the best for future ttc x

This cycle might be longer I would guess your period will come.
Hope it comes soon for you and that you can have a cuddle, recharge and pick up again.
Have you changed your diet to eat a lot more fruit, vegetables, beans, nuts, seeds, whole grains and less packaged processed food, takeaways and booze? Things that can help if PCOS I have read and fuels the body well.

Hugs x I know its hard. I had a mc with my first pregnancy at 7.5 weeks after seeing the heart beat. Third time I fell pregnant whilst on mini pill, went to gp as i had chronic abdominal pain and light spotting for 3 days and she did 2 tests, both came up positive. Even thou were wernt rying we wanted it very much, we have been planning to ttc this year for a long time so would have just been earlier than planned so we were devistated when MC was confirmed.

I had a scan that showed nothing, bloods said my HCG was 380 ish. Repeat bloods 3 days later and HCG was at 360 and every time I went back it was lower. Finally dropped below 60 4 weeks after the spotting and pain first started. As there was no way of knowing when i conceived as i was on contraception they had to just assume i was about 4 weeks pregnant as there was nothing on the scan and i had no heavy bleeding before the scan.

I'm so sorry. Praying for you. Sending hugs your way!:hugs:

Don't stop trying though!

Thank you ladies so much for your support. I officially miscarried on February 1st, my period came and lasted an extra day. Meeting with the doctor today to figure out my next steps

Thank you ladies so much for your support. I officially miscarried on February 1st, my period came and lasted an extra day. Meeting with the doctor today to figure out my next steps

Please keep us updated.

No real news..or good news that is. I'm trying to go the natural route, and just wanted to see if I'm ovulation on my own.as they're testing me they've found another very large cyst on my remaining ovary. I just don't get it. Doc says if it doesn't decre they may put me back on the pill or do surgery. :( also, I should have ovulated by now and it doesn't look like I have. I'm just getting a little fed up and dejected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->