Finally here Harry Adrian Malai 7th may 09

pixie87

Reaction score
Harry was born #>3.30am after about 3 hours of active labour! Weighing 8.1lbs

Well I went in for my induction on Monday, with OH and best mate in tow got all settled and was given the gel, by the next morning nothing was happening appart from my waters were leaking a tiny bit. I told they were going to give me a drip (can't remember what its called). The nurse and doc came in a started speaking in greek (I live in Cyprus) then the nurse said we wont do anything today because I think weve miss calculated your due date and u r not due for another week!!!! So there i was crying like a baby, so disappointed and pissed off and the nurse said u can go home if u want just come back tomorrow to monitor the baby! i was out of there like a shot.
So went back, monitored baby ten went back too my mums as she lived closer too the hospital. Well i started too get contractions about 7pm and decided about 12pm to go to pick my OH up and then head in the hospital! As soon as i got in the car the contractions really started, but they were bearable. Just as we were outside i felt my waters go! so i sqwelched into the hospital by this point i was in agony.
I went up to the maternity ward and the nurse checked me and said it was early, but i was in sooo much pain and the contractions were on top of each other, i asked for pain relief and they said sorry we dont give any here!!!!!!!
I shouted at her saying " WTF i hate this f**king hospital" :blush:
Oh was so great helping me breath through the contractions and saying all the right things. Anyway so about ten minutes later I naturally starting pushing, and OH panicked and ran to get the nurse who shouted at me not too push, but i couldn't help it the feeling was so strong. Next thing i remember is being rushed to the delivery room. And the nurses screaming at me too push, me screaming back i am pushing!! lol and one push later harry popped out, cried straight away and was put on my chest, OH cried and i laughed lol I cudn't believe we had finally done it!
He is so gorgeous and i'm so in love!

Attachments

• harry.jpg
    harry.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 66
  • harry2.jpg
    harry2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 51
  • harry 3.jpg
    harry 3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 51
Congratulations, hes gorgeous x

Congratulations hes gorgeous! Sounds like a good labour too x

Congrats! I love that first picture you posted. Imagine them saying that they give no pain meds, I would have knocked someone out. :rofl: Good job Mom :D

he is lovely!

I can't believe they gave you gel though, then told you to go home :shock:

Congratulations, he is adorable!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79