Finally here! :) Ultrasound pic attached!

theamanda

NTNP
Reaction score
Hello ladies!! Well I start third trimester tomorrow, but just wanted to jump over "early" lol! I can't believe this pregnancy has went by so fast for me, probably because even though it has been tough with the M/S and gender disappointment, I am really enjoying being pregnant! I love to feel my little boy move around in my belly. I think, while I am ready for him to be here so I can hold him in my arms, a part of me will miss him in my tummy lmao.. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that it's gonna slow down for me now, as the third trimester discomforts kick in, and I get closer to my due date. I hope that he comes on time though, one can only hope! :)
I also wanted to add a picture of my little boy, so I can introduce him as well!
https://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s636/AmandaMcCall2012/2013-03-21_15-54-13_548_zpsa55a3864.jpg
Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancies ladies, and I'm so happy to join you all!!

Aww. Hope you enjoy your third trimester. I have a feeling things will slow down for me too, lol, as I will be counting down.

I'm due in July too ;)

I wonder how many of us are due towards the end of July??

I wonder too, as the pregnancy club for our due date is closed! Weird, but July club is the only one closed lmao! I know of 3 ladies on here off the top of my head that are due at the same time as, or a few days before me, but thats all :

Congrats on 3rd tri!

I thought you were introducing the baby because he was born, lol. Either way it's still exciting. This pregnancy has flown by for me. Cant believe I have just over 6 weeks left!

I thought you had given birth :dohh:

Welcome to third trimester...not long to go now!! :dance:

Oh lol, I wish! Sorry for the misleading title.. Ill edit it o I don't confuse anyone else :blush: I just realized that it is very misleading! And thanks ladies! We're all in the home- stretch now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->