Finally here!!!

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
I cant believe i can finally and officially join the 3rd tri forum (not that i wasnt in here before lol but it's so nice to be in the final home stretch!) This pregnancy has been the hardest one yet and one i hope to never repeat, but i am just so excited to meet our baby girl and watch my boys bond with her develop :cloud9: I have no clue when she will make her debut though. Her eldest brother was born at nearly 42 weeks and her other brother at 38 weeks so i guess it will be a guessing game, but im totally pumped this is the home stretch!!!!

Hi guppy!!!! Its good to see you here!!! Its so nice to be in the last trimester ;) and for me its the last time and In not sad at all!!! My DD came at 38+3 and my DS at 37+6, hoping the same goes for this little guy! But I know I wont go past 39 weeks!!!!
Welcome!!!!:)

Yay guppy! :) your two pregnancies differed so much in when you delivered, it's nuts! But it gives me a little hope that I may not go so far overdue this time, although I'm not holding my breath... We shall see.
Welcome to the third tri, home stretch :) woohoo!

^Congrats girl! Isn't it a great feeling?!

for me its the last time and In not sad at all!!!

:haha: same here! DH is getting the snip this month and i couldn't be happier! For some reason i thought i would be all sappy about not having anymore but after this pregnancy i am totally and completly at peace (and looking forward) to no more reproducing :lol: im so ready for our family to evolve and move towards a new stage of life.

Yay guppy! :) your two pregnancies differed so much in when you delivered, it's nuts! But it gives me a little hope that I may not go so far overdue this time, although I'm not holding my breath... We shall see.

Im glad to offer some hope :flower: I had just planned on going 42 weeks with DS2 so it was a great surprise. I hope something similar finds you bc going overdue stinks :hugs:

I totally felt the same way (that I would be sad about it) hahaha but I've also had a rough pregnancy... idk when hubs is getting snipped he's not excited about it, he'd rather have me do it but unless I end up with a csection im not going into surgery that's needed!!!!! Let the summer pass quickly is all im hoping for!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->