Finally here

May55

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
After 2 years in the TTC forum..PCOS, 2 miscarriages even after hearing heartbeat and healthy scans, I am FINALLY here. Just a post to "yell from a rooftop".. Im overjoyed. I feel like until this point I didnt even accept that I was pregnant, I didnt allow myself to feel any happiness about it and now its just all hit me <3 14 Weeks 2 days with baby #2 :D FINALLY.

That is so wonderful!! I love hearing of success stories like that! I really hope that you can find your way to happiness and excitement!!

So very happy to see you here May! All the best for a healthy and happy pregnancy! x

:hugs::happydance: I hope your pregnancy is smooth sailing. Love hearing success stories <3

Congrats May!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: Being pregnant after a loss (or losses) can be somewhat scary and stressful, but every day you are pregnant is wonderful!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly, and wish you all the best!

Congratulations! I hope you have a smooth journey for the rest of your pregnancy and I'm very sorry for your losses :hugs:

Congratulations!

I feel exactly the same way. I hit 14 weeks this Sunday, and after two miscarriages I wouldn't let myself get excited until I was in the second trimester. Now I'm overjoyed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->