finally i have bought...

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
My pram :D and Luke had ordered the car seat in for me!!

Went for the Britax vigour 4+ in black with carrycot and got it for a bargain at just over £300

cant wait for this evening to put it together and play with it!!

x

I like black prams and i think i know the one you mean, do believe ive crossed paths with it a couple of times.
Very good bargain aswell, well done!!

I like black prams and i think i know the one you mean, do believe ive crossed paths with it a couple of times.
Very good bargain aswell, well done!!

we were going to go for red put we wanted to keep it so i can use it next time (whenever that may be) and pink and red dont go if i had a girl in future,

x

Yay! Team Britax! Did you see you can get a mad lie-flat car seat that fits your pram? It's in babies r us.

I want a silver cross balmoral pram and I cant afford one! I have an old style one but its dirty and have picked out a new one but I dont like the new ones.

Yaaay!! I only just got mine yesterday was sooooooooo exited! Then i damaged it and took them half an hour to fix it again :cry:

Yay! Team Britax! Did you see you can get a mad lie-flat car seat that fits your pram? It's in babies r us.

I almost went to Quinny but couldnt let you down!!

Yea ive seen them wasnt to sure though!! went for a normal car seat and seperate carrycot instead!!

x

Yaaay!! I only just got mine yesterday was sooooooooo exited! Then i damaged it and took them half an hour to fix it again :cry:

ohh whoopsie at least they managed to fix it!!

x

I`m so jealous! :lol:

I`ve still not paid all mine off yet. So can`t get it until I do.

:(

I`m so jealous! :lol:

I`ve still not paid all mine off yet. So can`t get it until I do.

:(

It gives you something to look forward to!!

I looked at the i candy (im sure that is what your getting) but i couldnt fold it at all lol!! so went for this one instead!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->