Finally in the family way

Inspired

Reaction score
DH and I have been TTC since April and got our BFP on Thursday :wohoo:

Very excited and going to see GP tomorrow to arrange the booking in and have my asthma checked. I have been feeling breathless and nauseous (thought it was due to the heat) but now I know why!! I'm on the bigger size (18-20 with BMI of 30) and I'm worried about how that affects bubba so I'm trying to heat very healthily. DH has taken over shopping and our flat has turned into organic, fat free, baked-not-fried, central!

Congratulations to all the ladies with BFP's and buckets of babydust for everyone TTC.

Fantastic news, congrats!

Glad that you are being looked after so well xxx

DH and I have been TTC since April and got our BFP on Thursday :wohoo:

Very excited and going to see GP tomorrow to arrange the booking in and have my asthma checked. I have been feeling breathless and nauseous (thought it was due to the heat) but now I know why!! I'm on the bigger size (18-20 with BMI of 30) and I'm worried about how that affects bubba so I'm trying to heat very healthily. DH has taken over shopping and our flat has turned into organic, fat free, baked-not-fried, central!

Congratulations to all the ladies with BFP's and buckets of babydust for everyone TTC.

congratulations! i just got my BFP as well, keep me posted! xx

https://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp32/sharkattack_torrential/thcongratulations.gif

we are TTC and just moved in with my darling fiance and hes taken over our shopping as i too am a size 18 and so all our cupboards are full of low fat everything! and I have a shiny new cross trainer haha! Good luck on the pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->