Finally in the family way

we are TTC and just moved in with my darling fiance and hes taken over our shopping as i too am a size 18 and so all our cupboards are full of low fat everything! and I have a shiny new cross trainer haha! Good luck on the pregnancy!

Hi Honeybee, I have just discovered that DH has bought loads of sugary goods but has hidden them in the back of the top cupboard where I couldn't reach!! I found them by chance cleaning out the cupboard standing (carefully) on the step ladder.

I'm trying very hard to eat totally healthily but have snuck in a few spoons of Haagen Dazs.

Congrats on moving in together and good luck with the cross trainer. Mine promptly became a clothes hanger :blush:

congrats :hug: I have asthma too x

Doc says I have to switch from taking only ventolin to having ventolin and the brown inhaler.

It has been a real hassle trying to find ways to combat the hayfever and asthma since the BFP but I am doing ok with vaseline coated nostrils, beconase nasal spray, and good old wrap around sunnies.

How have you been coping or is your asthma under control?

ttc since April this year? Thats actually really quick you know! Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->