Finally made it to the home stretch! =D

Rosie604

Mommy to Princess Emily!
Reaction score
I am so excited to finally be in my third trimester. I never thought that I would make it this far. I expected the worst and honestly, I'm still preparing myself for it. My little girl has been so active with the exception of the past couple of days. She kicked the crap out of me after my dinner tonight though ^_^ I hope all of you mommies-to-be are doing good out there!

Is there anything that you want to happen (or not to happen) during or after the birth of your baby? I don't want any binkys in my baby's mouth because I want her to latch well. I also want my labor to be natural, not necessarily free of pain medicines, but I don't want to be induced or have them speed it up either. I feel very strongly about that. Anyone else?

Welcome :) I said from the start I wanted nothing but G&A, now I'm thinking if things get that bad then I'm not going to be shy in asking for an epidural!

At first I was completely against the epidural. Not for any particular reason as far as medical concerns, I'm just not too keen on the idea of the needle. Or going numb and not being able to walk around. I think that if my body is telling me to get up and squat, or walk around the room, I should be allowed to do so. What is G&A though? I've never heard of that.

Ohh! That's what I was thinking at first too. Or maybe just IV pain meds but nothing serious. I'm not too sure anymore though. It really depends on how I'm doing when everything gets going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->