FINALLY my birth story - Charlie Robert James wright

Aww poor little Charlie he's been through the mill - I hope he continues to make progress. Oh and a big congratulations to you hun! :D

I cannot tell you how thrilled i am that he is now home with you after reading your birth story. So good to read he recovered so quickly as well. You must be so relieved and proud. Hope you have a lovely birthday with the OH and little one and congrats :)

Congratulations Jen on baby Charlie - Glad your both ok xx

Im so happy it all worked out perfectly. Well done. I'd been checking everyday for your story. thank you.

god you have had a week of it! glad everything is ok now and your lo is fine. congratulations. xxx

I was wondering where you were! Glad to hear he is doing so well now!

:hugs:

Omg I've been waiting so long to hear your ok! I've been checking everyday! I'm so so glad ur home and ur little man is doing well!!! Hope ur ok sweetie I look forward to catching up in baby club!! Xx

Congratulations - really glad he's doing well now xx

OMG! You went through so much! I am glad that you and your LO are finallly OK. Congrats!!
:hugs:

Wow what a week, it mus feel amazing to be home. Well done, massive congrats, and looking forward to seeing some piccies! x

congrats ive been waiting to hear how u got on, glad ur home, xx

congratulations! was the infection due to waters having gone? he gave you a bit of a scare huh but a strong lil man :) hope everythings settled down great for you now, i rarely get to read on here now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->