Finally my wait is over to try and now my periods have gone wrong :(

fuschia

Reaction score
Can anyone help? Im feeling pretty down tbh.

My husband and I decided we were going to wait until july to ttc.

My periods were 30 days apart- I was all set.

My husband lost his job at the end of june so this has meant we havent really tried this past month BUT 2 weeks after my period I Was bleeding again - like a moderate period for about 3 days whilst on our holiday.

Im now due on my period and have been having cramps all weekend but no sign yet.

Im down because im worried that my cycle is going to be all altered now and this will make it hard to conceive.

Does anyone have any experience of an 'extra' period that isnt implantation bleeding- was wrong time and too heavy .even took pg test to check and got bfn.

X Thanks for your time x

Tbh I can't really help but didn't wanna r and r!

I'm in a similar position in that we were wtt for #2 and now I'm ready but my body still isn't after being on the mini pill and breast feeding #1. Hope yours was just a little blip x x

I appreciate your reply. Yes I hope it is a blip - its never happened before though! Wondered if any other ladies have experienced this blip!

We are also ttc no 2. I havent been on any contraceptive since having my daughter so thats not influencing my cycle.

Good luck to you with ttc no 2! Xx

Im going to chalk it up to stress, that puts the time frame 2weeks before his last day at work. Stress is a killer!! I would wait and see what happens, again LOL don't get too stressed out.
Are you taking your temp? Once AF shows her ugly face I would start taking your temp every morning.
I was also going to ask, are you late for your normal period? When are you technically due?

Hello :)
The last was 28 days and before that it was 30 days for at least 4 months (as long as ive been recording it!)

Today would be day 30 if I ignore the extra bleeding in the middle so im expecting af any minute now but I guess I wont be over due my period until the day after tomorrow!

I hope it does come cos im raring to try this month!

Do you think my extra period could have been caused by stress? I didnt show it to hubby but I was pretty worried ! I just thought that stress usually postpones periods if anything?

I really appreciate your time x

Hello :)
The last was 28 days and before that it was 30 days for at least 4 months (as long as ive been recording it!)

Today would be day 30 if I ignore the extra bleeding in the middle so im expecting af any minute now but I guess I wont be over due my period until the day after tomorrow!

I hope it does come cos im raring to try this month!

Do you think my extra period could have been caused by stress? I didnt show it to hubby but I was pretty worried ! I just thought that stress usually postpones periods if anything?

I really appreciate your time x

Oh no, stress can make it come or keep it away, my mother have her period for 1yr after her brother died. :O I have never had the pleasure, the longest was right after my first, but no worries I was pregnant again with #2 less than 2 months after #1 :blush:

^^^ :dohh: what was I thinking. LOL

stress can mess with your hormone which in turn cock's up your cycle.

Im in the same situation tho hun, i stopped BCP in March, as we had agreed July TTC didnt see the point in getting a new prescription! my cycle is bang on 31 days i can set my watch by it, until June lol and now its all gone squiffy

God im going a bit crazy!

So after my 3 day mid cycle bleed im now late for my normal period. Im on day 34 now and my cycle is usually no longer than 30.

Did another hpt today to see if bleeding was indicating late ovulation but of course bfn :(

Just want my period so I can start a new fresh cycle!

God im going a bit crazy!

So after my 3 day mid cycle bleed im now late for my normal period. Im on day 34 now and my cycle is usually no longer than 30.

Did another hpt today to see if bleeding was indicating late ovulation but of course bfn :(

Just want my period so I can start a new fresh cycle!

:hugs: :flower:

wooo hooo so my period has finally arrived!

So I had a 2 week cycle ( So I obv didnt ovulate this time im guessing?)
Then the next was 31 day cycle so thats much better!

I am going to buy a load of those ovulation stick I have read people use and start using them as Im really unsure when to expect it???!!!!

Happy that I have AF though :) At least now I can starting thinking about trying xx

thats fab that AF turned up hun xxx random 2 weeks, if your bleeding tho hun you will have ovulated cos thats what triggers the bleed. if you dont ov then you wouldnt bleed?? thats what i thought anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->