• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FINALLY!!! +opk lol

Firedancer41

Mom to 5 + 1 angel
Reaction score
Such a silly thing to get all excited about. It's my first month TTC and ever using OPKs. I was getting frustrated because they never came up positive. Funny thing is, my cycle is pretty much always around 33 days, so it makes sense that I would only now be about to ov. I was getting worried that I would not ov at all. When's the best BDing time now? Tonight and tomorrow? Add a third day for good measure? Any advice is appreciated!

now!! and every other day!! If you don't get caught this month then next cycle start 5 days before you expect to ov!!

How exciting!! Happy Bding!!

hx

now!! and every other day!! If you don't get caught this month then next cycle start 5 days before you expect to ov!!

How exciting!! Happy Bding!!

hx

Thanks! We've been following the every other day method, if not more, so I guess I'm on track. Patience is NOT my strong suit, and as someone said in another thread, TTC requires patience! LOL

Right with you there - it's worse than waiting for christmas when I was 5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->