Finally - PEAK!!!

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
OMG i can't begin to tell you how excited I am - PMA is back with a vengence.
Been saving up my p** all afternoon as i messed up my CBFM setting and finally after days and days of high readings i finally got my peak! I'm so so so excited!
Looks like clomid is working after all! Bring on that :bfp:

Wow, that is great!! Looks like your :bfp: could very well be 2 wks away!!! Good Luck!!!

:dust:

fantastic hun x progress! im always excited when I get a peak even though ive been using cbfm for about 8 months , lol

thanks girls - it's the first time ever i've had one and hopefully the first time i've ovulated in like 7 years! YAY!!!

Yippee for your peak - now get down to :sex:

:hug:

Well done hun - awesome news! Go! Go! Go! i presume then!! x

Excellent - it's so exciting when you finally see that peak, made me smile like a cheshire cat all day the first time, almost felt like shout - yes I'm fertile from the roof tops!!!!

that's exactly how i was. i was bouncing off the walls like tigger hehe

That's excellent! Yeah, you'd think I'd got a BFP the way I was dancing around the house with my first positive OPK!! It's the first step though hun, so make sure you do lots of the second step LOL!

FF now says i'm 3dpo so it looks like it happened. fingers crossed girls!
blood tests on monday cd22 not sure how quick i'll get the results. Hoping for the BFP before i get them hehe

hi ya hun...when i was told my levels were good this mth,i told the gp about my 2peaks n she said they will do them again this mth,cos i asked due2me thinking im only O everyother mth, but 2get a peak it messages ur estrogen and when i got my peak i thought well my levels MUST be ok otherwise if ive low estrogen the monitor shudnt of gimme a pk,and i was right....just praying i get 2 again this mth:)

good look hun x x

I was wondering the same thing for the cd21 bloods... I wasn't sure how long it takes for the results.

Got everything crossed for you!!

well i'm having my tests done on monday so i'll keep you posted. i'll be hastling the gynea's secretary from the moment i get to work hehe!

Are you getting the bloods done at the hospital, or the docs? I've got to go to the docs.. so I'm assuming they'll have to send them off and it'll take a couple of days... anyways, do let me know! xx

i'm going to the hospital as they're there then so no reason for delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->