Finally positive, but...

Oh no yeah line is barely visible. I'm sorry hun hope it's not a early loss. How late are you?

I hope not too. I’m 8 days late. Tested at 4 days late and had bfn, but at 6 days late it was positive. So I think I ovulated late.

I hope not too. I’m 8 days late. Tested at 4 days late and had bfn, but at 6 days late it was positive. So I think I ovulated late.
Yes for 8 late should be blazing by now. Good luck! Wish u the best.

Yes for 8 late should be blazing by now. Good luck! Wish u the best.

Right, but it was negative the day of my missed period and when I was 4 days late, then I got a couple bfp’s. So I’m thinking the whole timeline is messed up because I ovulated late. Because yeah, otherwise I’d expect they’d be blazing positive by now.

Right, but it was negative the day of my missed period and when I was 4 days late, then I got a couple bfp’s. So I’m thinking the whole timeline is messed up because I ovulated late. Because yeah, otherwise I’d expect they’d be blazing positive by now.

OR some ladies just don't show positive till a week late. That's why they say wait a week after missed period before ya test. But for US ladies ttc we start at like 7dpo like me lol. Pee-on-asitck-aholics

Loads of blood and clots today with horrid cramps. Looks like it’s over. Thanks for all the help ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->