Finally reached my V-day

USAF_WIFE

Reaction score
Not that long and I can scoot over to third tri for the last bit of the haul this pregnancy. I love feeling my tiny girl and seeing my belly move! I just want to meet her at this point though the numb hips and back pain have started and it will only get worse! :flower:

Congratulations! Such a great milestone :thumbup:

We must be due on the same day - 14th August - as I think I reached 24w today too!

I feel your pain re hips and back - I feel like someone has taken an axe to my pubic bone :cry: it's becoming so painful to get in and out of bed etc. Going to ring for an appointment with the physio this week x

Yep I am due the 14! I have a lot of crunching and grinding in my poor pelvis just like with previous pregnancies it sucks hearing and feeling the pops in bed each time I toss for the nerve pain. Exercises from the physio may help you they never helped me sadly. lol :flower:

Congrats on reaching this milestone ladies! And both of your babies have fab due dates as 14 August is my birthday. X

Congrats!!! It's such a relief isn't it? I'm 26 weeks tues so I think one more week until I reach the 3rd tri. I have my glucos test Thursday and I'm just freaking out about it lol!
I totally understand your pain, I wake up every morning feeling like my legs are about to fall off my hips lol! Can't walk long without running out of breath either

congrats ladies ... not so long to go anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->