Finally TTC, what do I need to do?

KadieBug

Reaction score
My husband and I have been NTNP for about two years now with no luck getting pregnant. We decided to really start trying though.

I have been doing a lot of research and I am going to start tracking ovulation, but just wondering what other things you girls recommend as far as helping the process!

Thank you for any input, I look forward to hearing from you!

I use fertility friend to help narrow down my fertile days, and use OPKs to pinpoint it down further.

I use opks to pin point my ovulation and use conceive plus.
It's my first month ttc so still getting into it!good luck

Exactly what the previous post said but also make sure to supplement now before you are pregnent if you aren't already. A b-100 complex not only helps you get pregnant but helps you prime your body to stay pregnant once you catch the eggy. Also make sure to take a folate supplement (not folic acid as it's actually not absorbed as well). Look for a product with methyfolate as it helps prevent neural tube defects. Neural tube defect often happen in the first few weeks after conception before the mother even knows she is pregnant. Here's an article on folate that'sinteresting.

https://healthybabycode.com/5-myths-about-pregnancy-nutrition-5-folic-acid-supplements-are-safe

Thanks Pandi, this is exactly the type of input I was hoping to receive!

Exactly what the previous post said but also make sure to supplement now before you are pregnent if you aren't already. A b-100 complex not only helps you get pregnant but helps you prime your body to stay pregnant once you catch the eggy. Also make sure to take a folate supplement (not folic acid as it's actually not absorbed as well). Look for a product with methyfolate as it helps prevent neural tube defects. Neural tube defect often happen in the first few weeks after conception before the mother even knows she is pregnant. Here's an article on folate that'sinteresting.

https://healthybabycode.com/5-myths-about-pregnancy-nutrition-5-folic-acid-supplements-are-safe

Thank you for sharing that article. I never knew that about folic acid. What prenatal do you take?

I take vitamin d3 & folic acid every day, and chart my temperatures on fertility friend, and take OPKs and look for positives. I also use preseed (it worked for us before) and try to lay down with hips elevated for 30 mins after BD. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->