Finally

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Just found out yesterday that the doctors have referred me for recurrent miscarriage :happydance:

Should have my first appointment within 6 to 8 weeks.

I am so relieved as I did not want to TTC again without knowing what we are up against.

Hopefully we will have a much wanted baby Rumpskin in 2010/2011.

:hugs: x

Just found out yesterday that the doctors have referred me for recurrent miscarriage :happydance:

I am so relieved as I did not want to TTC again without knowing what we are up against.

Good luck, let us know how you get on with RMC - i am going to be referred as well as am on 3rd miscarriage - awaiting D & C tomorrow for my little ruby girl.

That's great news Rumpskin, I so hope they give you the answers you need.

Smidge, I'm here if you need me sweetheart I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. xx

Good luck, let us know how you get on with RMC - i am going to be referred as well as am on 3rd miscarriage - awaiting D & C tomorrow for my little ruby girl.

Will do. I am sorry lovely about your m/cs. My thoughts will be with you tomorrow. Kisses for your little angel Ruby xxxxxxxx

That's great news hun, looking forward to meeting your happy and healthy baby very soon! :hugs:

Fab news Rumpy! I'm so glad they are finally going to do something for you xx

Fantastic news honey! bring on 2010 :yipee:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Brill news hunni. I got my 2nd appointment on 6th JAN and fertility clinic on 11th feb. Kind of calming isnt it knowing theres helpxxxxxxxxxx

Thats good news for you hun, good luck with the appointments hope your referral isn't too long x x

Brill news hunni. I got my 2nd appointment on 6th JAN and fertility clinic on 11th feb. Kind of calming isnt it knowing theres helpxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks lovely. Good luck for your second appointment and yes it is quite reassuring!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->