Finally!!!

J_Girl

Reaction score
Well... I'm sooooo happy!!.... Dh and I have been TTC for 2 years this month, I had a MMC @ 10 weeks last March... and now almost a year since getting my first BFP.... I am finally pregnant again!!!

I knew we had BD'ed on the right days this month, I had implantation bleeding at 8dpo and now this morning at 11dpo I got these lovely lines!! Aren't they beautiful!!!!

We've just told our parents, keeping it quiet until we have to tell people (for instance, for work purposes for me)....

For any symptom spotters out there that want to know:
Ov-4dpo: cramping in my left side
8dpo-present: tender, tingly boobs
I also had some pulling/crampy feelings between 8-10dpo
Some slight nausea, but I think that was just in my head...
oh yeah, insomnia, but I think that was because I couldn't stop thinking about wanting to be pregnant!!!

Sorry for the long post!! Tons of baby dust to everyone!! I just hope this little one sticks!!!

First pic is 11 dpo, second pic is 13 dpo!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Ptest.jpg
    Ptest.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 13
im so happy for you hun you totally deserve it :happydance:

Wow, thats amazing Congratulations x Gives us all some hope :)

Did you do anything different this cycle?

congratulations and best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months :)

congrats! I have all those symptoms too, maybe this'll be my month too!!!

Wow, thats amazing Congratulations x Gives us all some hope :)

Did you do anything different this cycle?

The problem DH and I had was timing because he works away for 3 weeks then home for 3 weeks. I used 1 or 2 OPK every day... and based on that and LOTS of BD'ing (10 out of 11 days) around the time I was going to OV... put my buttin the air for 30mins.... Just don't give up hope... I would get on B&B and wonder when my day would come... and with FX'ed this will be the time it works out!!! Oh yeah... we tried not to stress over it... which is REALLY hard not to do! Good luck to you!!!

congrats! I have all those symptoms too, maybe this'll be my month too!!!

I hope so!!! I tested 9DPO and got a negative (on an IC) and I got that great line at 11DPO.. so it will soon be testing time for you... Baby dust!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Sending you a blizzard of sticky dust!!!!

Congratulations :baby:

Thanks for sharing your symptoms after ovulation :flower:

Wow, i can't believe i missed this thread! Congratulations!!!

That's great news I love hearing lttc'ers getting their :bfp: it gives so many people hope. Congrats hon and enjoy.

woohooo bout time hunnie...so great to have you on here.. hope this one is a sticky and you have a healthy 9 months

make sure you come in first tri xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->