Finally!!

Dixie2009

Reaction score
Hiya Girls

Haven't post on this forum since last year when I first started ttc.
I got really depressed and tried to distance meself from constantly lookin at baby related things on the internet etc.

Didn't do me any help cos I was still obsessed ha.

Anyway, after 17 months of trying, under going fertility tests, been told to go on a diet before I would be given any treatment, I FINALLY GOT MY BFP ON SUNDAY!!!!!

Didn't believe it at first cos it was with the internet cheapies from ebay and I know they are prone to evap lines etc. The lines where very very faint was so confused cos I didnt feel pregnant and didnt know when I was due on exactly cos my cycles are all over the place. :wacko:

Then on Monday, bought 2 First Response tests and the lines came up almost immediatly!! Couldnt believe it, I was shaking and cryin in the toilet in work.

My Husband didnt believe me and came to meet me and I showed him the tests, he still didn't haha.

Then I bought a clear blue digital, up popped PREGNANT!!!!!!!! 2-3 WEEKS!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am still in shock!!!! Can't believe I am goin to have a baby :baby:

Congratulations have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

That's fantastic news. Well done to both of you!!! I did my test in the toliets in work on Friday and got my BFP! It was mental :)

Congratulations. Wondeful news. Happy n Healthy 9 months. xxx

Superb!! Your perseverance has paid off! Congratulations and best of luck :hugs:

Thanks Girlies, Can't believe I can finally post on here that I have got my :bfp:

17 months thats brilliant!! gives people like me hope that it could happen naturally...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->