Finding it hard to trust my body

M

maggsy11

Hi everyone,

just needed to get this out, I feel I cant trust my own body anymore, even tho I'm 40 years old and should know my cycle back to front, It feels to me that since losing Katie my body is not "behaving" as it used too.
I know age is a factor, but since I've been ttc, I've had a 28 day cycle, usually OV between day 11-14. I'm only 1 day late this month, but tested anyway, negative!, I'm having no pms, but no preg symptoms either.
The thing thats bothering me is, I was always very in-tune with my body, I knew before testing when I was preg with my sons, and when I think back to Katie, I sensed I was preg then, (this is confusing sorry!), I cant trust what my body is saying anymore, and wonder if this can effect or block symptoms?

So sorry just needed to get it out of my head, thanks for reading

xmagsx:kiss:

I'm going through the same thing. Prior to my MC, I was very in tune with my body. I knew when I was ovulating, I knew when AF was going to arrive, now, I'm just not so sure... I've been having OV type pains in my right side (which usually indicates I'm about to OV), but my CM doesn't match and my OPKs are coming back negative. I just don't know.. Hopefully our bodies will get it together, so we can have a little more peace of mind!

i think it can take a while for your body to get back to normal, its been nearly 7 months sinse i lost maisie, and i get very strange weird feelings in my uterus.maybe you have just ovulated later than you expected hunny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->