finding using the ring sling a bit tricky

chazzette

Mummy to Izzi & Joe
Reaction score
Hi

My freedom ring sling arrived a few days ago :thumbup:

I have tried Izzi (she is 3 months old btw) in the kangaroo hold which she loves.....mainly coz she is nosey and likes looking at everything. Although she seems very comfy her legs look like they are in an odd postion. I cross them like the instructions say, which means she fits in nicey but once she is in they come up quite high to her chest. does everyone find this or am i doing something wrong?

also the chest to chest carry doesnt seem very safe? im worried about tightening it around her bum/legs too much and hurting izzi :wacko:

I bought it primarily to breastfeed izzi in when im out n about to make it easier.

Has anyone got any advice?

Charlie

will be interested to see this, mine has just arrived but i cant upload the instruction cd for some reason! will be keeping an eye on this thread x

I don't usually do kangaroo carries so can't really help there but for the chest-to-chest carry, I find it helps to make sure the sling is nice and high (so that you can easily kiss baby's head) and make sure baby's knees are higher than their bottom. Also, rather than having the entire width of the fabric across your back, imagine that the sling was folded in half in a pouch down the entire length and keep the section across your back folded. Sorry that's not very clear but I don't know how else to explain it! :D

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and it still isnt here :hissy:

how long did you girls wait? Im thinking of just requesting a refund as I need one right now tbh and dont have the money for another. It said on the website it was instock. I dont get it :shrug:

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and it still isnt here :hissy:

how long did you girls wait? Im thinking of just requesting a refund as I need one right now tbh and dont have the money for another. It said on the website it was instock. I dont get it :shrug:

We ordered it on saturday the 11th and it arrived on the 21st so was a fair old wait :wacko:

I was told it was posted monday but it still isnt here. Im getting really peed off now tbh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->