Finger foods for 6m?

What things best to put on toast? Just ordinary butter?

I didnt think cheese would be a good one because it doesnt really dissolve when its sucked does it? What if she manages to somehow get a chunk off and she swallows it? I dont think id be happy with that so soonn..

If you are comfortable doing cheese, what about cream cheese?

Elyse gets a bit of apple sauce on hers. I don't put butter/margarine on anything really.

zane has abit of jam on his toast and i perfer to give him marg rather then butter.

u could try cheese spread aswel

although maddi was weaned slightly later, 6.5 for her first puree due to some problems, like allergic to potato :dohh: once she started having finger food we tried things like toast/bread with butter, rusk, carrot and cheese. i found we did puree's and finger food, so she would say have her porridge for breakfast then i would give her toast fingers on her high chair tray to play with, and eventually you build it up :D now you should see her with a crumpet :lol:

Oh and I forgot to mention she has mashed banana on plain toast also!

My twins can hardly hold any food.
I did finger foods with my daughter at 5 months and she was fine,but they're nearly 7 mo. and wont pick up foods from their tray and cant hold them for long when i give them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->