Fingers crossed... !!!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Well, after researching for agencies for quite a while, I applied at 2 modeling agencies today for Josh. I applied at a local one that is renowned in the province of Quebec and it's for babies and kids. And I've applied at FORD models too (this one is really known and has got big names as models).

Just contacted them by email for now and I will call them to meet with them if they haven't replied to me by the end of the week.

I'm so nervous! I really hope they will like Josh. To me, he's perfect, but to them he might not be perfect enough.

Fingers crossed!!!!

OH good for you hunny!! I have actually been thinking about this too for Angelynn. How fun would that be?
Good luck! That would be pretty cool to see his cute mug shot in magazines :)

OH good for you hunny!! I have actually been thinking about this too for Angelynn. How fun would that be?
Good luck! That would be pretty cool to see his cute mug shot in magazines :)

You should totally do it! She is gorgeous! She has those amazing eyes :cloud9:
My DH and I were looking at your facebook the other day and he was in love with Angelynn! He thought she was an absolute overload of cuteness!!

aw good luck im sure they will he is gorgeous!

Good luck! :hugs:

How could Josh not be perfect enough for anyone?

Good luck hun he is gorgeous! Been looking into it for Seth but as you say, I dont want to be told he's not perfect enough lol silly really because I know he is :)

xxx

hes gorgeous hun let us know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->